Sunday, March 8, 2015

You are wasting your time trying to make money as a photographer!

You are wasting your time trying to make money as a photographer! Have you ever heard this? I hate to say I have. From people I thought who would support me! I was wrong. So were they. I have made money as a photographer. Not always 50% of my income But I made money selling prints,hand made coasters,T-shirts,magnets,gift cards,and many more items. I have sold items at fairs, artisan craft show,online, and custom request. From the skills learned as a photographer using an editing app like photoshop®. I also was able to make a custom Item for a company using there logo making many of the same item for display and as gifts. I will leave you with this just go prove them wrong. If you sell one print for more than it cost you to print. You made money. Start by one step at a time and see how far you will go. I will leave you with a motto.
 NEVER STOP IMPROVING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment