Wednesday, March 11, 2015

If Santa can do it so can you!

If Santa can do is so can you as photographers! Do you know what I am talking about? I am not talking about taking kids photographs but you could to make money! Do you know what I am talking about now? I am talking about pets. You can make some good money photographing peoples pets. Pet lovers spends a lot of money on there pets. If you  photograph their pets.They may use your services to make postcards for their kid’s pet who is away at college to a large print to put on the family wall. Most pet owners will treat their pets like a part of the family. I am a pet lover also so I know this. I hate to say this but if my pet is getting up there in age I would want to get the best image of my pet to have up on the wall before something bad happens to my pet that I love. They say mans best friend is a dog for a reason. If you are not a pet owner then you don’t understand. lets say you do a family portrait at a clients house. If you see a pet. Always after the family photo session. Let them know you also photograph pets. If they want prints of their pet try to shoot their pet while you are there and offer a discount because you will save gas money and time.Work the up sale to fit you and the client. Also for the future let them know you would love to set up a photo session for christmas cards. See if they are interested especially if you are near christmas. If its not near christmas get that email and phone number for the future. Offer a special rate for repeat customers. If they can recommend me to their friends and If I get at least two more photoshoots out of it.( Family Photoshoots) I will give them a free photoshoot. Don’t forget the up sale because it was free they could spend some money on extra prints or a larger print. Offer each one of them the same deal. Thats how you can build clientele fast. You may bring in a lot of cash in a short time period. This is just an example. You need to set what will work for you. You may need 3 photoshoots before you are willing to give a free one. You need to figure out your sales model on your own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment