Saturday, February 14, 2015

Picture Eye Candy@gmail Photography Tips & Ideas Version 1

This is the cover to my Free PDF Book! What do you think about the cover? Did you find the mistake? I left the mistake in for fun.
Here is a few excerpts from my Free PDF Book:

With photography you can soar high above the ground or explore deep down in the oceans. If you are not adventurous you can stay on the ground and photograph ocean creatures at an aquarium. Its up to you where your photography will take you.

What Should I Photograph?
Anything you want. You did get into photography because you like or love photography. Photography lets you be creative. It can be a hobby and for fun. All you got to remember is to enjoy and have fun with your photography. 

Almost 100 pages of information thats fun and easy to learn. I know over 200 photographers in at least 10 different countries has read this free PDF Book! If  you want to check it out click the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment