Monday, February 16, 2015

PHOTOGRAPHY IS NOT ART!!!

Photography is not art! Have you ever heard this? I know I have. Here's how they justify that statement. Anybody can take a picture but not everybody can paint a painting. I bet you have heard this also. When someone says this to me. First nine times out of ten. They are not any type of artist at all. So I tell them that I don’t own a pig that can paint, or a painting elephant. But I do have a Monet paint by numbers that I painted. I am not putting down painters. I admire many painters. I am just showing that an artist is an artist no mater what his medium is. If you are a photographer,painter,sculptor,and many more different type of people who create. All are artist. Do you agree with me? What is your opinion about who is an artist?
This is a very old original tobacco barn!
I am a photographer and an artist! Photographers are artist! Photographers are just as creative with their photos as fine art painters. Photographers and painter use very similar rules to achieve a fantastic piece of art. Rule of third, framing, and lighting are both used in a painting and a photograph. Painters add  elements they want to include in their paintings to improve the final masterpiece. Photographers try to remove distracting elements in their photographs to improve composition for a much better photographers


No comments:

Post a Comment