Thursday, February 12, 2015

I love photography! 
Check out my work at the links below
Youtube Channel
At my Youtube Channel you will learn photography tips & how-to videos! Please subscribe.

My DeviantArt Page
Come and check out some of my photographs. You will be able to see what kind of photographs I like from other DeviantArt photographers. Caution Do Not Enter If Nudity Offends You! 
I do enjoy Photographers who do Fine Art Nudes so I have some in my favorites as Artistic Nudes.
Surreal photography is another type of photography I enjoy. There are many kind of photography I enjoy. If you want to know what other kinds of photography I like just come on in my DeviantArt page the link is above.

Google Plus
I am also on google plus. So come on by and be part of my circle.

My Facebook Page
I do have a Facebook page but I'm not on that much but my Photography work is on there...

Twitter
Yes I'm on Twitter also but like my Facebook page I am hardly on.

My email
If you want me to look at your photography work  or have a question or comment.

Do you want something free?
Almost 100 pages  Over ten different countries, hundreds of people has read this free PDF Book. Just click on the link below.

Photography Tips & Ideas Version 1

Lipscomb Photography and Picture Eye Candy is created by Alvin Lipscomb.

Last But not least I will leave you with a Motto:
NEVER STOP IMPROVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment